Situated between the Schuylkill River, Mount Penn and Neversink Mountain, Reading is home to more than 125 miles of trails and is a top destitution for cyclists, hikers, and outdoors enthusiast. Best known as “The Pretzel City,” Reading is famous for its bakeries, museums and cultural centers, and of course, the Pagoda, which offers first-time visitors and long-time residents a beautiful view of the city. Effraim Home Care’s professional care team is always available to ensure that Reading residents who need an extra hand are able to get around and fully enjoy all that the city has to offer.
No matter if assistance is needed for a few hours on a weekly basis to help with personal or household tasks, or if full-time care is required to care for a health condition, such as Alzheimer’s, Effraim Home Care is here to serve Reading seniors and their families. As the home care provider that Reading and surrounding area residents trust most, Effraim Home Care is happy to provide the following home care services:
- Assistance with personal care needs, such as bathing, dressing, and using the restroom
- Meal preparation and planning
- Companionship and light conversation
- Transportation and accompaniment to social outings as well as medical appointments
- In-home physical and occupational therapy services
- A wide variety of skilled home health care services, including:
- Pediatric care
- Wound care
- Vital signs monitoring
- Nutrition therapy
- Medication management
- Medical social work services
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease care
- Adult autism/intellectual disability care, such as:
- Systematic skill building
- Respite care
- Home and community habilitation and support
- Behavioral specialist care
- Nursing, therapy, and caregiver services
- Supported employment services
- And much, much more
Our personalized senior and home care services always begin with a complimentary in-home assessment, allowing our team of caregivers a chance to understand your particular challenges, concerns, preferences, and strengths. With this information, we are able to develop the best customized care plan to meet your needs and help you achieve the best quality of life.
The Effraim Home Care Promise
Since launching our home care services in Reading and the surrounding area, our care team has dedicated itself to providing exceptional care assistance to residents in the comfort of their own home. As the Hebrew word for “being fruitful,” “Effraim” means that we’re committed to caring for each individual with dignity and trust, ensuring that those in our care will continue to thrive and be fruitful with their lives. That’s why we promise to always uphold our core values:
- Loyalty: We are supportive of our clients, their loved ones, our coworkers, and our professional partners, and we go the extra mile to make sure that we have served them in an excellent manner in every encounter.
- Respect: We understand that each person we serve is a unique individual, and we artfully adapt our care to each client instead of asking the client to adapt to us.
- Purpose: We believe that our purpose in life is to make a positive difference in the lives of others and to support them in continuing to experience fruitfulness in their lives.
- Excellence: We act as efficient and effective stewards of our time and resources so that we can offer the best services and outcomes to our clients. We know that time is a gift, and we use it carefully, wisely, and skillfully.
- Compassion: We approach all of our work with clients, their loved ones, and our own coworkers and professional partners with humility, kindness, empathy, and sensitivity to the needs of others.
Every member of the Effraim Home Care team, including home health aides, companions, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and social workers, is screened, undergoes diligent background checks, is thoroughly interviewed, and provided with full training. This allows our clients and their families to rest assured they are in the best hands and are receiving the best possible care.
Call Us Today!
When you’re ready to take the next step in a partnership with Effraim Home Care, give us a call at (214) 826-7422. We’re always available to answer your questions and help you schedule a free in-home consultation for care services in Reading the surrounding areas.