The City of Brotherly Love – Philadelphia – is known as much for its incredible cheesesteaks and iconic “Rocky Steps” as it is for its rich history, drawing tourists from all over the world to experience it all. Those of us who are Philly residents are well familiar with hotspots like the Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and Franklin Institute, and for older adults and those with disabilities who wish to remain active and engaged in the community, Effraim Home Care is on hand with the professional Philadelphia home care services that ensure those wishes are honored.
Whether the need is for just several hours of assistance each week with household chores and errands, or if a chronic condition such as dementia has led to the need for full-time live-in care, Effraim Home Care is the solution Philadelphia families trust most, with a full range of customized in-home care services such as:
- Accompanied transportation to enjoyable outings, medical appointments, etc.
- Help with personal care needs, such as bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- A full range of home health care services, such as:
- Wound care
- Nutrition therapy
- Vital signs monitoring
- Medical social work services
- Medication management
- Pediatric care
- And more
- In-home physical and occupational therapy services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Adult autism/intellectual disability care services, such as:
- Behavioral specialist, nursing, therapy and caregiver services
- Home and community habilitation and support
- Systematic skill building
- Respite care
- Supported employment services
- And so much more
All of our services begin with a complimentary in-home consultation, to allow us to learn more about your specific needs and concerns, and to provide the most appropriate solution to address those needs and improve quality of life through our exceptional Philadelphia home care services.
Why Effraim Home Care?
Since 2016, we’ve been providing the Philadelphia area with compassionate, optimistic, and highly skilled care that makes life the very best it can be. The word “Effraim” itself is Hebrew for “being fruitful,” and we’re dedicated to ensuring that each person in our care can thrive and enjoy fruitfulness in every season of life.
We meet this goal by adhering to our core values of:
- Respect: Understanding that each person is unique, and adapting our care to the individual.
- Excellence: Acting as efficient and effective stewards of our time and resources to offer the best services and outcomes to those we serve.
- Loyalty: We always go the extra mile to ensure that we’re supporting clients, their loved ones, our coworkers and professional partners with excellence.
- Purpose: We believe our purpose in life is to positively impact the lives of others.
Each member of our care team, including companions, home health aides, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and social workers, has been thoroughly screened, background checked, interviewed and trained, to ensure the exceptional care our clients deserve.
To Learn More…
We’d love the opportunity to talk with you about the challenges you’re facing, and how our Philadelphia home care services can provide the solution you need, right in the comfort of home. Call us any time at (215) 826-7422 to request a free in-home consultation.