The skilled care team at Effraim Home Care is committed to helping the older adults in our area live safely and independently at home with award-winning home care in Morgantown, PA and the surrounding areas. Providing care for seniors where they are and connecting them with the assistance and resources they need to live life according to their own terms is our passion, and we are always here to help your family find the care you need.
Below are several local resources that may be of help to seniors in the Morgantown, PA area:
- Berks County Office on Aging
- Berks Encore – Morgantown Area Senior Center
- Morgantown Area Alzheimer’s Association
Some older adults require just a few hours of care weekly for assistance with household chores, meal preparation, and running errands. Others, particularly seniors who are diagnosed with chronic health conditions such as Parkinson’s disease or dementia, may need additional care, such as a full-time live-in caregiver. Regardless of the level of assistance a senior needs, our award-winning care team provides personalized Morgantown home care families can trust. We offer a broad range of in-home care services, including:
- Accompanied transportation
- Socialization and companionship
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Personal care assistance, such as showering and getting dressed
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Planning/preparing nutritious meals
- A full range of home health care services, including:
- Wound care
- Medical social work services
- Nutrition therapy
- Monitoring vital signs
- Medication management
- Pediatric care
- And many others
- In-home occupational and physical therapy
- Care for adults with autism or other intellectual differences, such as:
- Behavioral specialist, nursing, therapy and caregiver services
- Systematic skill building
- Home and community habilitation and support
- Respite care to provide family caregivers with time away for self-care
- Supported employment services
- And more
Providing Trusted Home Care in Morgantown Since 2016
We’ve been honored to provide families in Morgantown and the surrounding areas with skilled in-home care services that help older adults live their best possible lives. The word “Effraim” translates to “being fruitful” in Hebrew, and we’re committed to making sure that every person we serve can thrive and enjoy fruitfulness in each season of life.
We achieve this through following four core values:
- Respect: Understanding that each person is unique, and adapting our care to the individual.
- Excellence: Acting as efficient and effective stewards of our time and resources to offer the best services and outcomes to those we serve.
- Loyalty: We always go the extra mile to ensure that we’re supporting clients, their loved ones, our coworkers and professional partners with excellence.
- Purpose: We believe our purpose in life is to positively impact the lives of others.
Each of our care professionals, including companions, home health aides, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and social workers, is thoroughly screened, background checked, interviewed and trained, so they are fully equipped to deliver the exceptional care our clients need and deserve.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
To see for yourself the difference our Morgantown home care services can make in the life of someone you love, give us a call at (215) 826-7422. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and schedule a free in-home consultation to meet with you in person and provide you with the information you need.