At Effraim Home Care, we are dedicated to helping the seniors in our community live safely and independently in the comfort of home with our award-winning home care in Hatfield, PA and nearby areas. Caring for seniors where they are and providing them with the assistance and resources they need to live life on their own terms is our passion, and we are dedicated to helping your family find the care you need.
The following are some local resources that may be of assistance to seniors in the Hatfield, PA area:
Hatfield Area Alzheimer’s Association
399 Market St #250, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Montgomery County Senior Services
1430 DeKalb Street, 2nd Fl.
Norristown, PA 19404
The Peak Senior Center
606 E. Main St. Ste. 1003
Lansdale, PA 19446
Some senior loved ones need just a few hours of care each week to keep up with housekeeping, meal preparation, and errand running. Others, especially those who are frail or who have chronic illnesses like Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s may require more care, including a full-time live-in caregiver. No matter what level of assistance your loved one needs, our professional care team provides customized home care plans that Hatfield families can trust. We offer a wide variety of senior care services, including:
- Transportation to and from outings, medical appointments, etc.
- Socialization and companionship
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Help with personal hygiene needs, such as bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- An array of home health care services, such as:
- Wound care
- Medical social work services
- Nutrition therapy
- Vital signs monitoring
- Medication management
- Pediatric care
- And more
- In-home physical and occupational therapy
- Autism/intellectual disability care for adults, such as:
- Behavioral specialist, nursing, therapy, and caregiver services
- Systematic skill building
- Home and community habilitation and support
- Respite care
- Supported employment services
- And more
Why Choose Effraim Home Care?
Since 2016, we’ve been providing families in Hatfield and the surrounding area with compassionate, highly skilled in-home care services that help seniors live their best lives. The word “Effraim” itself is Hebrew for “being fruitful,” and we’re dedicated to ensuring that each person in our care can thrive and enjoy fruitfulness in every season of life.
We meet this goal by adhering to our core values of:
- Respect: Understanding that each person is unique, and adapting our care to the individual.
- Excellence: Acting as efficient and effective stewards of our time and resources to offer the best services and outcomes to those we serve.
- Loyalty: We always go the extra mile to ensure that we’re supporting clients, their loved ones, our coworkers and professional partners with excellence.
- Purpose: We believe our purpose in life is to positively impact the lives of others.
Each member of our care team, including companions, home health aides, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and social workers, has been thoroughly screened, background checked, interviewed and trained, to ensure the exceptional care our clients deserve.
Learn More About Our Hatfield Home Care Services
If you have a senior loved one in need of dedicated, professional care, we would love to talk with you about, and how our Hatfield home care services can provide the solutions you need, right in the comfort of home. Contact us any time at (215) 826-7422 to request a free in-home consultation.