Haverford Township, PA Home Care Services
Part of the inner ring suburbs of Philadelphia, Haverford Township may be best known for its sprawling golf courses, which have hosted both the U.S. Open and PGA Championships. Residents of all ages enjoy its many historical sites, such as the Historical Society’s Federal School, Nitre Hall, and Lawrence Cabin, as well as the many tucked-away natural gems, such as Cobbs Creek and Rose Tree Park. Effraim Home Care’s professional care team is always on hand to ensure that Haverford Township residents who need a little extra assistance are able to get out and experience it all to their hearts’ content.
Whether the need is for a few hours each week with help around the house or personal care needs, or if a health condition such as Alzheimer’s disease has resulted in the need for 24/7 around-the-clock care, Effraim Home Care is the care partner Haverford Township families rely on to provide home care services including:
- Transportation and accompaniment to fun outings, doctors’ appointments, etc.
- Assistance with personal care needs, always provided with dignity and respect
- Light household chores and laundry
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Companionship to enhance socialization
- A wide array of skilled home health care services, such as:
- Wound care
- Vital signs monitoring
- Nutrition therapy
- Medication management
- Medical social work services
- Pediatric care
- And more
- In-home physical and occupational therapy services
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care
- Adult autism/intellectual disability care, including services such as:
- Behavioral specialist, nursing, therapy and caregiver services
- Home and community habilitation and support
- Systematic skill building
- Respite care
- Supported employment services
- And more
All of our personalized home care services begin with a free in-home assessment, which allows us to learn more about your particular challenges and concerns, and to offer the best solution to meet those needs and improve quality of life through our outstanding Haverford Township care.
The Effraim Home Care Difference
Beginning in 2016, we launched our Haverford Township area care services, delivered in the comfort of home, improving quality of life for individuals in need of assistance. In fact, the very word “Effraim” means “being fruitful” in Hebrew, meaning we’re committed to ensuring that each individual who entrusts us for care will thrive and continue to be fruitful with their lives.
We achieve this through our core values:
- Respect: Understanding that each person is unique, and adapting our care to the individual.
- Excellence: Acting as efficient and effective stewards of our time and resources to offer the best services and outcomes to those we serve.
- Loyalty: We always go the extra mile to ensure that we’re supporting clients, their loved ones, our coworkers and professional partners with excellence.
- Purpose: We believe our purpose in life is to positively impact the lives of others.
Each of our staff members, including companions, home health aides, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and social workers, is first thoroughly screened, background checked, interviewed and provided with full trained, so our clients receive the best possible care, and their loved ones receive peace of mind.
Contact Us Today!
We’re always available to talk with you about your needs, and how our Haverford Township home care services can help. Contact us any time at (215) 826-7422 to schedule your free in-home consultation.