Bryn Mawr, PA Home Care Services
Located right in the heart of the Main Line, Bryn Mawr is steeped in history and prestige and well known by locals for its educational institutions and family-oriented suburban living. Effraim Home Care is pleased to provide the personalized Bryn Mawr home care services that support seniors in continuing to live in the homes they’ve established, and in helping them get out and about wherever and whenever they choose, whether an afternoon at the Merion Cricket Club, a lovely visit to the historical Harriton House, or simply a coffee or lunch date with friends.
Available as much or as little assistance as needed, Effraim Home Care is here for older adults and their families with a wide range of Bryn Mawr home care services such as:
- Accompanied transportation for medical appointments, shopping, or enjoyable community outings
- Personal hygiene care: help with bathing/showering, getting dressed, toilet use and incontinence care, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and organized home
- Delicious, healthy meals
- Companionship for conversations, reminiscing, games, puzzles, exercise, hobbies/interests, etc.
- Skilled home health care services:
- Vital signs checks
- Wound care
- Nutrition therapy
- Medication management
- Medical social work services
- Pediatric care
- And many others, according to each person’s needs
- Physical and occupational therapy services, right in the comfort of home
- Specialized dementia care
- Care for adults with autism or other conditions, with services such as:
- Behavioral specialist, nursing, therapy and caregiver services
- Home/community habilitation/support
- Systematic skill building
- Respite care
- Supported employment services
- And so much more
Prior to the start of our Bryn Mawr home care services, we provide an in-depth, in-home consultation, at no charge, which enables us to find out more about your specific challenges and concerns, and to then craft the best solution to address those needs and ensure quality of life is the very best it can be.
Why Families Trust Effraim Home Care
Since 2016, we have been supporting Bryn Mawr individuals with the compassionate care that feels like family. Our name, “Effraim” translates to “being fruitful” in Hebrew, which perfectly embodies our commitment to help those in our care to thrive and remain fruitful with their lives.
Our core values guide all that we do:
- Respect: Understanding that each person is unique, and adapting our care to the individual.
- Excellence: Acting as efficient and effective stewards of our time and resources to offer the best services and outcomes to those we serve.
- Loyalty: We always go the extra mile to ensure that we’re supporting clients, their loved ones, our coworkers and professional partners with excellence.
- Purpose: We believe our purpose in life is to positively impact the lives of others.
All of our staff – companions, home health aides, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, physical and occupational therapists, and social workers – have undergone rigorous interviewing, background screenings, and training, for the safety and security of the Bryn Mawr families we have the honor of supporting.
When You’re Ready, We’re Here for You
Deciding on the best Bryn Mawr home care solution raises a lot of questions, and our care team is always here to answer yours. Call us at (215) 826-7422, or complete our online contact form and request your free in-home assessment today!